Section – A
1. Fill up the Blanks-
- The water that is absorbed by soil is depend upon ……………. .
- Darcy’s Law is applicable for ……………. .
- Water is held in the soil with the help of ………….. and ……………. .
- Formula of NIWR is ……………… .
2. Evaluate the statement is True or False-
- Drip Irrigation is a type of macro Irrigation.
- The season of summer rainfall is from June to September.
- India has even distribution of rainfall.
3. Write short notes on Following-
- Design Frequency
- Darcy’s Law
Section – B
- Is there any losses occur during Irrigation through Drip Irrigation?
- Write the differences of AET and PET.
- Write those factors that affect Irrigation water requirement.
- What is the difference between crop water requirement and Irrigation water requirement?
- Write the all losses in crop water requirement.
- How we can measure soil moisture content?
- If the moisture percentage of a Black soil is 50, And when weight of Black soil recorded with moisture is 10 gram. Then state the weight of Black soil sample after null moisture is remaining?
Section – C
- Explain Irrigation. Describe the merit and demerit of Irrigation. Why Irrigation is necessary?
- What do you mean by Scheduling of Irrigation? Enlist all the different approaches of Scheduling Irrigation and describe any three.
- Define Irrigation and Drainage system. And also describe their types.
- Why hygroscopic water cannot be removed easily from soil Particles?
- Describe about Soil water relationship.
- Crop Water requirement and their Losses (in very easy Language)
- Indian cow : Best solution for every Problem
It is Arpan Priy Das from west champaran, Bihar. Arpan started his blog about agricultural information named as “ECOHILLAGRI.COM ” He started his blog ecohillagri.com to help many agricultural or other students as well as farmers. so, it is necessary for them to learn about agriculture that is useful for students as well as farmers and that all concepts are present in this blog.